Groove?


I have had several people ask about my “blog” and I am sorry that it has taken me so long to begin.  I have never blogged before and honestly have never regularly followed other bloggers.  Therefore, I had a crazy expectation of what a blog was suppose to be.  All this time, I have been waiting for the “right” story, the “right” perspective and the “right” God moment to share.    In Becoming More Than A Good Bible Study Girl, Lysa TerKeurst says, "The Divine mixed in our mundane.  It's the stuff all of Jesus' parables were made of".  The truth is, God is doing amazing things around each of us everyday!  When I learned that the definition of “groove” is simply a "settled routine", I knew that was what I wanted my blog to be........a simple record of my daily groove with God! 

Comments

Popular Posts